Monday, January 25, 2010

Expat Car Insurance Insurance For English Car In Spain?

Insurance for english car in spain? - expat car insurance

I live in Spain and England have a vehicle that I just now (I have) access to another vehicle. My friends car broke down and asked me if you can borrow my world for a while. He is an expatriate, but has lived in Spain for many years and has a Spanish driver's license and stay. I've heard that a Spanish resident if you can not drive a vehicle registered in English. Who knows if that is true. We have an insurance company that the vehicle, believe me, that it will lead, makes available!

You can also ensure the vehicle in his name or do I need to be secured and the driver add name?

Although another problem I will be sure because there is a (small) 4x4, some companies will not guarantee me in the car because I am under 30 years (I am 28 years, my boyfriend is 59).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Lawn watches drafting | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates