Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Confirmation Service Hours Service Hours In An Animal Shelter?

Service Hours in an animal shelter? - confirmation service hours

Hello, I'm around 12-13. In my hours of confirmation of the service, I would like to stay for several hours (7 maybe) volunteer. Can anyone tell me what you have to do in a shelter?
(such as collecting dung, or cleaning the cage or what not)

PS Is there such a thing as an animal shelter because I'm allergic to cats (Boo Hoo ME () * * cons drug allergies

Please and thank you I wuv you: D

PS plz someone with experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Lawn watches drafting | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates